Touch-N-Seal™ Black Foam
Spray-in foam discreetly seals small gaps.
To purchase please contact your local RV Dealer.
Touch 'n Seal™ Black Foam is designed for use in RVs and automotive applications for sealing, plumbing and electric where lines pass through floors, storage bays and other places where small gaps need to be sealed. It is a one-component expanding polyurethane foam specially formulated to blend in with RV, automotive, landscaping, HVAC and other applications. Contains UV inhibitors, which eliminates the need for painting. One 24 oz. can provides up to 3,200 linear feet of sealant at 1/4” bead diameter.
Touch n Seal™ Black Foam Sellador de Poliuretano: Para aplicaciones en casas rodantes, automóviles y jardinería.
- Seals out insects, rodents, moisture, dust and noise
- Color blends in with black piping and auto undercarriages
- For professional use, gun applications
- Contains fire retardant
- R-Value: 4.5 per inch thickness
- Energy Star rated
Seal Design and Dicor Corporation focus on the people and companies that use our products. This includes products, support and services that help improve the production process.
- Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes (50% RH). Excess can be trimmed in about 30 minutes
- Small, easily handled can utilizes precise application gun; makes it easy to access confined areas and sealing in tight spaces
- 18 month shelf life
|Density||1.2-1.8 lbs./cu. ft.|
|Percent Closed Cell Content (ASTM D2856):||77%|
|Thermal Resistance (ASTM C518):||R-Value 4.5 per inch thickness|
|Maximum Service Temperature of Cured Foam:||240° F (116° C)|
|Compressive Strength (ASTM D1621):||11 psi|
|Tensile Strength (ASTM D1623):||26 psi|
|Shear Strength (ASTM C273):||18 psi|
|Shear Strain (ASTM C273):||38 psi|
|Percent Elongation at Break:||12%|
|Shelf Life:||18 months|
|Contains no CFC's, no HCFC's|
Coil Return Policy
One 24 oz. can yield up to 3,200 linear feet (1/4-inch diameter board, ASTM C1536)
|Product||Case Pack||Case WT (lbs.)||Pallet Qty.|
|Black Foam||12/24 oz.||22.88||72|
Read all directions and cautions before use. For additional information, see packaging label of MSDS.
- Surface Prep: Surface should be free of dirt, oil, grease, and excess moisture.
- Set-Up: Attach applicator gun to can (do not over-tighten), then shake well for 30 seconds.
- Application: Dispense foam with can upside down, testing bead size on scrap metal first. Fill area about 25% full, leaving room for foam to expand. Note: To improve curing in arid regions, spray a light water mist into the cavity before applying foam.
- Storage: Upright (50º-100ºF)
- Foam Bonds To Skin Quickly: Wear gloves, eye protection and work clothes, use drop cloths.
- For Best Results: Use in temperatures 60º-100º F (50% relative humidity).
- Finish: Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes (50% R). Excess can be trimmed in about 30 minutes.
- Can Changeover: Once started, do not remove gun until can is empty; then purge gun and remove can. Clean gun thoroughly with acetone or polyurethane foam cleaner. Do not allow foam to harden in gun.
Contains Polymeric MDI, Polyurethane Resin & Propane/isobutene. Cure foam exposed to temperatures in excess of 240º F (116º C) may release hazardous decomposition products. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity. Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light, etc.). Ventilate work area with moving, fresh air. Vapors heavier than air may cause flash fire or ignite explosively. Do not puncture, expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120º F 949º C). Do not leave in auto. Wear protective gloves, safety glasses, and work clothes.
First Aid Treatment
Skin Contact: DO NOT rinse with water (water helps curing). If foam is wet: remove immediately with acetone or polyurethane foam cleaner. After removal, wash with soap and water. If foam has dried: It is very difficult to remove. Do not try to remove with solvents. Cured foam wears of and it not harmful to health.
Eye Contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.
Inhalation: Over exposure to vapors may cause dizziness or headache – move to fresh air. Consult a physician if needed.
Ingestion: Get immediate medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.
Click here for MSDS sheet for Touch-N-Seal Black Foam.